Michael J. Clemente joined SKD LLP in February, 2019 as an associate in the firm’s litigation practice group. He has 20 years of experience specializing in motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, general liability, and labor law claims. Michael graduated from Boston College in 1994 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Pre-med/Biology. He attended Pace Law School in White Plains, New York and obtained his J.D. in 1997. Michael was admitted to practice law in New York, New Jersey & Connecticut.
Michael has practiced law in personal injury defense, divorce, family law, immigration, and criminal law. His career has brought him all over New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, from Cape May County to Erie County to Hartford.
Michael J. Clemente
▪ New York State Bar Association
▪ Pace Law, J.D., 1997
▪ Boston College, 1994
▪ New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
▪ United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
▪ United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
▪ United States District Court for Connecticut
▪ United States District Court for New Jersey